Welcome to the Lady Vol Golf blog! Visit often to see what's going on at the University of Tennessee.

Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fool's Day


Okay, so my team got me good! I'm a stickler for our uniforms every day. We dress exactly alike, because Adidas provides us a bunch of great stuff, so I want us to always look our best! Every tournament I type up a uniform list with what we're wearing head to toe each round. So yesterday I get down to breakfast in what I THOUGHT we were wearing. Well player after player comes down in the black uniform, so I questioned the first couple girls, but then rushed upstairs to quickly change! I pulled off my sweater and cap in the elevator and ran to my room. When I was just about changed, my phone rang -- HA HA - April Fools! They all did have the correct uniform packed up to change in the bus. VERY FUNNY girls! I have to admit, they got me!

No comments:

Post a Comment